MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY【 SHOPPING x ENTERTAINMENT DOUBLE REWARD】
Redemption Period : 1 April – 31 May 2021 or while stock lasts
Redemption Time : 10am – 10pm
Redemption Venue : Concierge, L1, MCP CENTRAL
Redemption Method: Shoppers with same-day spending of HK$1,000 or above by electronic payment (Credit Card, EPS, debit card, WeChat Pay, Union Pay, QuickPass, Octopus, Alipay, Visa payWave, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Tap & Go, TNG Wallet, BoC Pay, HSBC Reward+, OmyCard, TFPay and any other electronic payment platforms currently accepted at HLD malls) with 2 eligible sales receipts from different merchants under “Fashion & Accessories” or “Jewellery & Watches” ^ categories in MCP CENTRAL or MCP DISCOVERY (the amount of each original machine-printed sales receipt must be HK$100 or above) upon presentation of the corresponding original electronic payment slip of the above transactions are entitled to redeem a HK$100 designated F&B merchants’ Gift Voucher* & HK$100 MCL Metro City Cinema Movie Voucher. (3,000 quotas in total while stock lasts)
Exclusive DOUBLE COINS Reward: H•COINS members can get additional COINS equal to the total amount of the related spending (each H•COINS members can register for redemption up to 1 time per day, and each set of valid receipts can receive an additional maximum 3,000 COINS#). For basic COINS input of valid receipts, members can register through H•COINS mobile app or in H･COINS counter located at L1, MCP CENTRAL within 14 days starting from the purchase transaction date. After completing the registration, members can earn basic COINS!
Same day spending of HK$1,000 or above by electronic payment in two different merchants under ”Fashion & Accessories” or “Jewelry & Watches” categories^.
HK$100 Designated F&B Merchant’s Gift Voucher + HK$100 MCL Metro City Plaza Cinema Movie Voucher
Exclusive DOUBLE COINS Reward#
(Each H•COINS members can receive a maximum of 3,000 COINS per day)
# Extra COINS will be added to H•COINS members’ account within 5 working days. (exclude the basic COINS)
^ The merchants list of “Fashion & Accessories” or “Jewellery & Watches” are subject to the information on the MCP’s website.
* HK$100 designated F&B Gift Vouchers will be randomly distributed without objection, and valid until 31 August, 2021; HK$100 MCL Metro City Cinema Movie Voucher are valid until 31 December, 2021. The use of the Gift Vouchers is subject to the relevant terms and conditions. For details, please refer to the terms and conditions on the Gift Vouchers.
Terms and conditions:
1) The following will not be accepted for voucher redemption: purchase and use of gift vouchers (including cash coupons, cake cards, dining coupons, gift certificates, food coupons, any kinds of trade-in transactions or product redemptions, gift cards, shopping cards and membership cards ), purchase of membership, purchase of tickets (such as concert tickets), air tickets, bus tickets, ship tickets, travel related tickets, travel related tax and service charges, hotel booking services (except receipts stamped with “The Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong” authorised stamp), banking slips, all shops in the wet market, purchase of stamps, Post Office receipts, tuition fee, 999.9 pure gold or deposits for gold saving club (except gold jewellery), insurance premiums, property agencies, exhibition and temporary exhibition booths, pop-up stores, short-lease tenants, shop in shop, all monthly fees payment, online shopping, any value-added services, any goods collection, any domestic helper payment, receipts of EPS money withdrawal, car care services, cross-border buses, cancellation or refund of transaction, and any other non-retail related spending (for instance: care and maintenance services, repair service fee, goods delivery fee, dismantle service fee, installation service fee, etc.) and duplicate copies of machine-printed sales receipts.
2) Only the actual transaction amount will be counted for redemption, that is, the net amount paid after deducting discounts, service charges, promotion coupons, cash coupons, gift certificates, gift cards, points, credit card rebates, or any form of rewards or rebates. For installment payments, the amount of the first installment paid rather than the total transaction amount will be counted towards Point redemption. The corresponding balance payment will not be eligible for any promotional offers. Deposit and balance payments will be counted according to the transaction amount paid as stated on the respective merchant’s machine-printed sales receipt.
3) Shopper must be with same-day spending by electronic payment methods (credit cards, EPS, debit cards, WeChat Pay, Quick Pass, UnionPay Quick Pass, Octopus, Alipay, Visa payWave, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Tap & Go, TNG Wallet, BoC Pay, HSBC Reward+, OmyCard, TFPay and any kind of electronic payment that is accepted by HLD Malls) and present the original machine-printed receipts and the corresponding electronic payment slip. The receipt must clearly state the name and address of the shop in MCP, along with the transaction date, amount and receipt number. Payments by cash; payments with re-printed, handwritten, or photocopied machine-printed sales receipts, hand-written sales receipts, duplicates, photocopies of sales receipts and payment slips will not be accepted for Point registration. The ambassadors at the Concierge or Customer Service Counter have the right to refuse any gift redemption in respect of sales receipts with missing, false, unclear, damaged, or altered information.
4) Each set of valid sales receipts can only be used for redemption once and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and promotions at MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISOCVERY (except free parking and COINS registration).
5) Each shopper who presents eligible machine-printed original sales receipts from merchants together with corresponding original electronic payment slips can redeem a designated HK$100 F&B merchant’s Gift Voucher & HK$100 MCL Metro City Cinema Movie Voucher.
6) All valid sales receipts must be validated by the in-mall Customer Service Counter or Concierge ambassador. In case of suspicion, MCP staff have the right to reject any redemptions.
7) Our staff shall have the right to request shopper to provide each machine-printed sales receipt and electronic payment slip for photography, photocopying for records, and register the information on the machine-printed sales receipt for internal validation purposes. And the right to request shopper to show their credit cards or Octopus cards and/or provide the electronic payment slips, for verification of the information. If shoppers refuse to do so, MCP staff shall have the right to refuse the redemption.
8) Shoppers must provide all valid receipts & electronic payment slip for redemption. Our staff will stamp on the empty space on each machine-printed sales receipt and corresponding electronic payment slip, to indicate that registration has been done.
9) Shoppers must redeem gifts on the day of purchase. Offers will expire the following day.
10) Shoppers should inspect all gifts vouchers before the redemption procedure has been completed. Redemptions may not be returned, exchanged, changed, or reimbursed for cash. Any lost vouchers will not be re-issued.
11) All gifts are available on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last, and the promotion will be terminated immediately after all gifts being redeemed without prior notice.
12) Shoppers must agree to all the redemption rules and regulations or else forfeit their right to redeem benefits.
13) For fairness, all merchants’ staff and family members of MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY, affiliated advertising and public relations agencies are not eligible to join this promotion.
14) MCP reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
15) Extra COINS will be added to H•COINS members’ account within 5 working days. (exclude the basic COINS). Each H•COINS members can register for redemption up to 1 time per day, and each set valid receipts can receive an additional maximum 3,000 COINS. Members will also be notified through the mobile App. The extra COINS will be valid till 31 December 2021.
16) For basic COINS input of valid receipts, H•COINS members may self-register for COINS via the H•COINS mobile App or register in H•COINS counter L1 MCP CENTRAL within 14 days starting from the purchase transaction date. Expired receipts will not be accepted for Point registration.
17) Each set of electronic machine-printed sales receipts amount must be HK$1,000 or above to be eligible for this redemption program. Members can earn 1 Point (COINS) for every HK$1 spent. Any amount under HK$1 will not be counted.
18) MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions herein. In the event of any disputes, the decision of MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY will be final.