H·COINS and Mira Place Points Conversion Program
Terms and Conditions
1. To be eligible for H·COINS and Mira Place Points Conversion Program (“Program”), customers must be the members of both H·COINS (“H·COINS” / “H·COINS Members”) and Mira Place (“Mira Place” / “Mira Place Members”) and participate in the Program via H·COINS iPhone/Android App (“H·COINS App”) or Mira Place iPhone/Android App (“Mira Place App”). A reference to “Member” in these Terms and Conditions includes any H·COINS Member or Mira Place Member.
2. Promotional period: September 1 – 30, 2022, while stock lasts
3. H·COINS member can login and open in app section of “H·COINS Rewards” >> “Surprise Offer” to redeem 10,000 Mira Place Points with 10,000 COINS. A total of 1,000 gifts can be redeemed during the promotional period, available on a first-come, first-served basis, while stocks last. Each member can only redeem 3 times
4. Each member must register as a H·COINS member with the same mobile number as he/she registered as a Mira Place member to be eligible for point conversion.
5. Conversion/redemption is subject to COINS or Mira Place Points balance of the H·COINS and Mira Place Member. A request for conversion/redemption will be automatically declined if COINS or Mira Place Points are inadequate or are not valid for the relevant Redemption Period.
6. No cancellation or change to other rewards will be accepted upon conversion/redemption confirmation. In no circumstances can COINS or Mira Place Points be exchanged or converted to cash.
7. Member should check the redeemed points and other details of each conversion/redemption request carefully before sending the request. Points records of H·COINS and Mira Place shall be final and no claim of points after the conversion/redemption will be accepted. Neither H·COINS nor Mira Place accepts any liability for any loss which may be suffered by a Member arising from the failure or delay in obtaining the Member’s points information due to technical issues or any other abnormal system situations.
8. H·COINS and Mira Place reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Program (including, without limitation, amending COINS or Mira Place Points needed for redemption and the Redemption Period) from time to time, or to terminate the Program without prior notice to Members.
10. If a Member notices or suspects the Member’s points are used by others without authorisation, the Member should notify H·COINS or Mira Place in writing immediately.
11. H·COINS and Mira Place reserve the right to terminate the membership of any member immediately if they are found to have registered bonus points with counterfeit receipts, receipts stolen from another person or using the member account (including but not limited to registering member account, bonus points or redeeming rewards) in any dishonest way. The member’s bonus points to redeem any reward will be forfeited and entitlement to any member privilege or reward redemption will be revoked. H·COINS and Mira Place reserve the right to request a return of all redeemed rewards and to lodge a claim for compensation of any losses suffered.
12. H·COINS and Mira Place are membership programs operated by their respective operators independently. For information about H·COINS ’s membership program or membership terms and conditions, please visit H·COINS official website or H·COINS App. For Mira Place’s membership program or membership terms and conditions, please visit Mira Place official website or Mira Place App.
13. The Program is also subject to the terms & conditions of H·COINS, please visit https://www.hcoins.com.hk/terms-and-conditions/ for details.
14. The Program is also subject to the terms & conditions of Mira Place, please visit https://www.miraplace.com.hk/tc/mira-place-membership/terms-and-conditions/ for details.
15. H·COINS, Henderson Leasing Agency Limited, Mira Place and/or Miramar Group reserves the right to amend the Program’s terms & conditions without prior notice. In the event of disputes, the decision of H·COINS, Henderson Leasing Agency Limited, Mira Place and/or Miramar Group shall be final.
16. In the event of inconsistency between English and Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.