Extra Bonus for Plastic Bottle Recycle – 50 Coins Reward!
From 1 December 2022 onwards, H·COINS members, who recycle plastic beverage bottles successfully in the designated malls*, will receive 50 Coins# to thank for joining us protecting our environment!
After finished the bottles recycling, please take a photo of the electronic receipt and visit the Customer Service Counter or Concierge of the mall on the same day for registration, 50 Coins will be rewarded after verification successfully.
*Please refer to the “Terms and Conditions” for the designated participating malls.
#Each member can reward maximum of 50 Coins per day.
Terms and conditions apply.
H·COINS “Extra Bonus for Plastic Bottle Recycle – 50 Coins Reward!” Terms and Conditions
1. Each participant must register as an H·COINS members (herein referred to as “members”) to take part in H·COINS “Extra Bonus for Plastic Bottle Recycle – 50 Coins Reward!” (herein referred to as ”Programme”).
2. The Programme is held at the designated Henderson malls (herein referred to as “participating malls”), including (i) MCP CENTRAL & MCP DISCOVERY (Metro City Plaza Phase 2 and Phase 3), and (ii) KOLOUR Tsuen Wan.
3. Members are required to take a photo of the electronic receipt on the screen of the Reverse Vending Machine after finished the bottles recycling process at participating malls as supporting. Members may register in person at the Customer Service Counter or Concierge of the mall where the plastic bottle recycling was made, on the same day of the issue date. Each member can reward maximum of 50 Coins per day. If the plastic bottle collection process is completed during the non-opening hours of the Customer Service Counter or Concierge of the mall, members can register at the participating malls in person during the opening hours of the next day at the latest. Expired receipts will not be accepted for registration.
4. The plastic bottle recycle electronic receipt must clearly show the recycle date and time, Reverse Vending Machine RVM ID and device number to prove that the electronic receipt is issued by the Reverse Vending Machine at participating malls. The ambassadors at the Concierge or Customer Service Counter have the right to refuse any Coins redemption in respect of electronic receipt with missing, false, unclear, damaged, or altered information.
5. The Reverse Vending Machine is provided by the relevant service provider, Henderson Leasing Agency Limited and H·COINS would not give any guarantee or take any responsibility in respect of the services and operation. If there is any question about the use of the Reverse Vending Machine, members must directly inquire with the service provider.
6. Henderson Leasing Agency Limited reserves the right to modify the structure and content of the H·COINS promotion at any time without prior notice, including all content appearing on the mobile app/website, Coins registration, Coins conversion, expiry dates of Coins, available rewards and offers, methods for redeeming and collecting rewards, and any special offers, terms and conditions, and other items, as well as termination of H·COINS. It is the responsibility of members to remain informed about the structure and content of H·COINS, including any modifications of these terms and conditions. Registering Coins or redeeming rewards and offers will be deemed as acceptance of all relevant terms and conditions by members. Henderson Leasing Agency Limited and the participating malls will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from any changes to the structure and/or content of H·COINS, including amendments to these terms and conditions.
7. If any inconsistency or ambiguity arises between the English version and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.